Tuesday, July 29, 2008

GARAGE SALE!

I was walking pass through a lift, and I noticed a big poster near the lift doors. A GARAGE SALE! You know why I'm so happy? Because a garage sale is one of the big advantage to live in a place thats full of foreign students. We can get a lot of good stuff with a very cheap price. So, what am I waiting for? Fifteen second later, me and Lin already in front of C2-8-8 unclosed door. A lot of shoes outside. Making me nervous, wondering if all the good stuff has been sold out. FYI, I don't even know if they had a good stuff in the first place. The owner of the house are actually Indonesian students, they are going back to their country, and set up the garage sale for easy cleaning. At the end of the day, guess what i got?

Watch this....










Comic books and Lost DVD set SEASON 2.
The price, guess how much dude... One book is actually RM1. LOL. Even one DVD is RM1. Nice right?

Now see this...













It' s a hamster cage. (More like a condominium I think...).
The price is RM30, its like USD7. And FREE one hamster! It's a Dwarf Winter White Russian Hamster! A Female! Named Bi (pronounce 'bee')!

Wait, there's another one. Consume this!










It's a guitar suit! How much you said? Now guess! Drum roll please....
RM5!!! It's like USD1!

So, if you see any poster telling about garage sale near ya place, don't waste any time. Run!

No comments: