Thursday, September 18, 2008

The difference between true blogger, and me.

Okay, before I handed out the answer for my question above, check out the date first. Did you see it? Yes, it is almost two month i didn't updated my so called blog. Its not because nothing interesting happened (dude, if in two month there is nothing interesting happen in your life, take knife and slice your throat...), just because I'm way too lazy to blog. Like I told before. I'm not a blogger write type. That's why I have three separate blogs. Each one of them, except for this one has been abandoned by me (actually, I took a long time to write, and then rest for like A MONTH, then the password just been erased from my mind... yea, i forgot the password... damn...) Now I'm sitting around, watching my friend, Mo, eating his burger while I'm borrowing his laptop to type the newest blog.

Back to the question, for me, the differences between true blogger and me is that I don't have that much of enthusiasm (is that how you spelled it?) to keep writing about something nice or interesting that happened. This is because... when something nice happened to me, I'm too happy to enjoy the occasion with my stupid grin. And if something interesting happened to me, I'm busy to enjoy the thing, rather than sit in front of my PC and talk about it...

No offense kay...

1 comment:

Roslin said...

Yoy better update your blog!